New Jersey, 1971
U.S. District Court, District of New Jersey, 1971
University of Virginia School of Law, J.D., 1971
Davidson College, A.B., 1966
Stuart T. Cox, Jr.
Stuart Cox concentrates his practice in all aspects of trust and estate law, including asset analysis and preparation of a full range of estate planning documents. He has extensive experience in the areas of lifetime and post-mortem estate tax planning, federal and state taxation of gifts and estates, fiduciary income taxation, and related real estate, corporate and commercial law. Mr. Cox is a Fellow of the American College of Trust and Estate Counsel (ACTEC), a graduate of the University of Virginia School of Law, and was formerly a shareholder of the firm of Wilentz, Goldman & Spitzer, serving as co-chair of its trust and estates department.
Stuart and his wife Judy have lived in Little Silver since 1972 and have two daughters.
- Fellow, American College of Trust and Estate Counsel
- New Jersey State Bar Association
- Monmouth Bar Association
- Estate and Financial Planning Council of Central New Jersey (Past President)
Civic and Charitable Activities
- Community Foundation of New Jersey (Member, Legal Advisory Committee)
- Arthritis Foundation, New Jersey Chapter (Director & Member of Planned Giving Advisory Committee)
- Planned Giving Advisory Council of Monmouth University (Member)